The Atlasworxs Bottom Metal for Tikka T3 / T3X Long Action is of a light weight construction using a structural strength Alloy (AL6061 T6) and is finished with a durable anodize coating in matte black. The Bottom Metal are for those wishing to go away from the original Tikka T3/T3X magazines in order to use longer case lengths.
"Atlasworxs Bottom Metals (AICS) are made to utilize the most reliable detachable box magazines commonly used in today's bolt action rifles, which is the Accuracy International AICS magazine.
The benefits of using the superior AICS magazines are for their reliability and availability in 5 or 10 round capacity.
The AICS pattern is also becoming a standard for other magazine manufacturers such as Accurate Mag and MDT amongst others, therefore making the AICS pattern magazines more readily available and cost effective".
IMPORTANT: Inletting and modifications are required which is recommended to be done by a competent and qualified person. If purchased with a PSE rifle stock please notify PSE that you will be using this bottom metal with your long action Tikka T3/T3x. It is important that your ordered PSE stock is purchased with the Epoxy Skim Bedding add-on offered by PSE. This helps to ensure that this bottom metal is correctly fitted and that cartridge feeding is adjusted correctly.
Bottom Metal Features :
- Made From AL6061 T6 Structural Grade Alloy - For Strength
- Matte Black Anodize - For Durability
- Light Weight Construction - 127 Grams
- Gives a Tactical Look to your set up
- Has the long lever option for quick magazine release (Popular for Target Shooting)
- Utilizes AICS Pattern Long Action Magazines (3.715")
- Allows up to a 3.600" COAL
- Enables the use of more reliable Magazines
- Better Round Capacity
- Vid val av sökresultat uppdateras sidan.
- Tryck på mellanslagstangenten och piltangenterna för att göra ett val.
- Använd vänster-/högerpil för att navigera i bildspelet eller svep åt vänster/höger om du använder en mobil enhet