A low-profile duffel backpack able bag for medical loadout
Conception: 2003 Dev Asst: USASOC
The Need: A standard army duffel bag stands out in an airport. We needed an organizer pack designed to the medical loadout.
The Answer (Description): The medic’s packs and medical harness lay perfectly into the top open cavity of the MORP. Oversized zipper toggles, removable backpack straps and side carrying handles make the MORP a highly versatile, easy to use, high capacity medical travel and storage bag. Back slot accepts commercial luggage rack (sold separately).
- Large main compartment
- 2 Mesh zippered pockets inside
- Ideal for organizing medical rescue items
- Stowable shoulder straps include
- Shoulder straps are interchangeable with mission pack line bags
- Fastex buckles allow for compression
- Fastex buckles also allow for stacking and securing a second MORP
- Padded bottom panel to protect contents
- Volume: 6870 cu. in. (internal main)
- Weight: 6.4lbs
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant
- Material: 1000D Cordura® Nylon
- Dimensions: 17"x30.5"x13.25"
- Volume: 6870 cuin
Product Code: MORP